The IT Emergency Management Training is an intensive two-week course designed to provide humanitarian staff with the knowledge and skills to manage the IT response to an emergency operation
Candidates applying for the IT Emergency Management Training must complete the Entry Test. This page gives you all the information you need to complete the test.
This test has been implemented based on feedback from previous students to ensure everyone has the same level of background knowledge to engage fully in the course. This test will facilitate the learning process for the entire group.
- You can sit this test up to 5 times in a 24 hour period.
- The first few questions are for our reference and do not impact the score for this test
- The pass mark is 70%
- The test gives you a score, but not the answers to each question. If you want feedback on your results before you pass, get in touch and we can tell you which questions you need to work on.
- Make sure you enter your name and details accurately
- If you have any problems, contact: WFP.IT_EMT@wfp.org
- Pre Course Briefing document [PDF, 800KB]
- SLS (Security Level System) FAQ [PDF, 20KB]
- MOSS Policy Document [PDF, 1MB]
- Haiti ICT Project Plan - Example [PDF, 1MB]
- CERF website
- OCHA website
- IASC website
- UNHRD website
Once you have completed the test, the system will tell you your results and if you passed or not. TAKE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR RESULTS because you will need to send this with your Application Form. If you need to, you can re-do the test as many times as you like.(You may need to close your browser and re-visit the test website for this to work).
The system will send us a copy of the results. For your own records we recommend you create a PDF copy of the results page.
Completing the entry test allows you to be considered for selection on the course. Now please complete the Application Form.
If you have suggestions on how to improve a particular question, please contact: WFP.IT_EMT@wfp.org