A helpdesk dedicated to support users on technical and user related errors on handheld ICT equipment. The helpdesk can give both hands-on support and guidance how to solve problems. There will be a reception with scheduled opening hours and a ticketing system to make sure that all issues will be properly handled. The helpdesk will be available for humanitarian workers from UN agencies and NGOs.
Emergency declared and ETC activated
Emergency project completed and services are decommissioned or hand-over arrangements established (MOU)
- Recipients need to provide chargers/batteries for devices and cables/software to connect cameras and GPS devices to a laptop.
- Recipients need to provide valid license keys for any licensed software to be installed.
- PC with Windows XP, Vista or 7
- Microsoft Office 2003-2010
- Blackberry, iPhone, Windows Phone, Android phones
- Other brands, models and soft wares are supported on a best effort basis.
- Cameras and GPS devices are supported on a best effort basis due to the huge amount of brands and models available.
to activate your subscription and receive e-mail notifications.