Service summary text
Basic business services including basic printing, scanning, copying and fax services.
Humanitarian workers need facilities that allow them to print, scan, copy and fax documents.
A centralized service that provides access to printer, scanner, copy machine and fax machine. Standard A4 paper and toner/ink is included. Service is available for staff from UN Agencies and NGOs.
Service Description Status
- Provision of b/w printer size A4
- Provision of scanner size A4
- Provision of b/w copy machine size A4
- Assist users to connect to a printer
- Provision of fax machine size A4
- Provision of colour printer size A4
- Provision of colour copy machine size A4
Emergency declared and ETC activated
Emergency project completed and services are decommissioned or hand-over arrangements established (MOU)
Time for service delivery after activation
Voice and data services at least level D1.1 and D2.1 established.
Responsibilities of service recipients
Specifications for end-user terminals
Service recipients need to save and bring digital files on standard media e.g. CD/DVD or external memory devices with USB 1.0 or 2.0 connections.
Cost to service recipients
No cost of the service during the project
Customer service 1.0 help desk