Somalia ICT/ETC Working Group Meeting
We would like to invite you for the ICT/ETC Working Group Meeting to take place on Thursday 13 April 2017, starting at 2pm. The meeting will be hosted at WFP Somalia Office located on Gigiri Lane, off United Nations Crescent, Nairobi. This meeting is open to people involved with: emergency telecommunications; services for communities (technical/digital solutions in support of CwC work); digital payments; digital development; and other areas concerned with ICT in support of ongoing drought response.
To accommodate colleagues working in Somalia, a web conferencing facility has also been setup that would allow people to remotely connect to the meeting.
Zoom Web Conference Information:
- Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://WFP.zoom.us/j/829269525. If you will be using Zoom for the first time, you are encouraged to connect to the system a few minutes before the start of the meeting
- Meeting ID: 829 269 525
The agenda for the meeting:
- Overview of the drought crisis in Somalia
- Updates from organisations on their ICT response efforts
- ICT assessments, gaps and needs
- Status of ETC (i.e. activation)
- Frequency of ICT/ETC WG meetings (including hosting – organisations are encouraged to host)
- Somalia ICT ecosystem assessment to build ICT Country Profile
- Any other business
In case you have additional agenda items you would like discussed, kindly do let us know.
Kindly RSVP to Roseleen Mwangi (Roseleen.email@example.com) before close of business on Wednesday 12 April.
In case you need more information, kindly contact Eric Kiruhura (Eric.Kiruhura@wfp.org, Mobile: +254 740 048469).
Mobile: +254 740 048469